sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2022

Knowing about me the future is not of my interest, because I feel that I must live the present or each day as if it were the last, besides, the future generates fear in me, what I mean is that seeing your future and then not staying I liked what I saw, and not being able to do anything to change it because I don't know how or what I did to get to that point, then it would be something irreversible hahaha, but despite everything I would like to travel or I would like to see the point in which I am calm in my life, where I have a place where I can fall and feel safe, where I am at peace, where I am already resting on everything I have experienced and hopefully in a little house next to a lake.

Thinking about it, I would like to travel further into the past, to see some things for the last time or do things for the last time with special people or to see my deceased dogs, because it is always good to remember some things or special moments and to be able to say goodbye to people in a friendly way. well, since I never expected it to be the last time, they were unexpected, one situation is when I went out to play ball with the neighbors in the passage to the park and there was never a farewell, because nobody expected it to be the last time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario