viernes, 2 de julio de 2021

An expert / person in your field that you admire

 An expert in my field that I admire, is my dad, Cristian Montero because he is a person polyvalent, he studied food engeneering and now he is studiying industrial civil engeneering, he only should give the thesis for end up. He have two children, me and my brother.

He teached me many things about the food engeneering, one of which I can emphasize is that it is not matter that if a food is consume very a bit, with the food it is can to create other food or take out some of the food for complement other, so i could understand that every food have a part esential, a part esential where every food it is can difference.

I feel that I had many good luck for have a dad that studied the same field for the which I am passing, maybe in ones years more he and me created a food industrie.





3 comentarios:

  1. Woo, it's cool that you ended studying the same as your dad

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow sounds like a family vocation !!!1

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it's great that you like the same field as your dad, I hope they can create their food industry soon.Nice picture :)

    ResponderEliminar