jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

My Favorite Piece of Technology


The cellphone is my favorite piece of technology in nowdays, because it is an artefact that can be carried everywhere, also is very easy can access to a lot of applications in all moment.

I use the cellphone for lot of things, as watch videos of the class or watch films, I can browser my questions in anymoment, so I can learn about anything, besides I communicate with my friend especially now than I can not see my friends, in time of pandemic.

This device is very important in my life, because I can keep informed about what happens in any part of the world, but also it have his part bad, as when I ignore my family because I am playing with my cellphone.

I recommend the cellphone is used correctly.

5 comentarios:

  1. What do you like to play in your cellphone?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What kinds of things do you really enjoy to learn ?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I believe you, about ignore the family becuase use the cellphone. Sometime the same happens to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I understand the important use the cellphone, thanks for the recommend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. we usually spend a lot of time on the cell phone and that's bad :(

    ResponderEliminar